- Spring Framework 5 RC1 is now available!
- Spring Integration lead Gary Russell just announced Spring AMQP 2.0M4 is now available
- Spring Cloud ninja Ryan Baxter just announced Spring Cloud Camden SR7 has been released
- I liked this short-but-sweet look at the Pivotal Cloud Cache on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, in terms of a Spring Boot application
- Periodic reminder: Spring Cloud Contract helps you solve the problem of integration testing distributed systems](https://cloud.spring.io/spring-cloud-contract/spring-cloud-contract.html) – don’t sleep on this!
- Spring ninja Stéphane Nicoll announced that there is now a starter for Reactive Redis support on the Spring Initializr
- I really enjoyed this discussion of the benefits of self-contained services (as compared to microservices) on InfoQ
- Kamala Dasika has put together a nice look going upstack when applying the 3 Rs of security
- the new Spring Cloud Data Flow page has a very convenient getting-started experience
- Praneeth Ramesh did a nice job introducing Cloud Foundry for developers
- I liked this post by Michael Simons digging into what makes a Spring Boot starter
This Week in Spring – May 8th, 2017
Αυτό το άρθρο αρχικά δημοσιεύτηκε εδώ